Wednesday, January 26, 2011

hear me

sometimes i feel i'm gettin old. My brain is full of shit. And i dont wanna know. The days are back for me to walk. I have nobody and i cant givin all. Givin all, all the time. Givin all, all the question. Givin all, all the time to be heard.
In my life the complicated things, ruined all the day. God, i cant think why she did like that. I thought she very good person for me. You known how she protected me. And it made me believed her so much. I wont make her so bad in eyes my friends with all my story about her. Because i didnt know her reason. I didnt know she thought in her brain. Although she never appreciated me, but i cant do so. Tell me how is that, God. I know in my life nothing seems to be so bad. But tell me that's mean, please. You want me to be a super girl with my heart, my soul, my mind and my day? I feel it's hard

No comments:

Post a Comment